Looking for a Long Island NY shop that does oriental style work

Colored Guy

I'll also echo @Joe Shit that not everyone gets work done by separate artists because they are "impatient". I have a 6+ year old tattoo that is an outline and I plan on getting it finished/reworked by someone else... well, someone better (first tattoo mistakes). I believe the original poster is looking for something similar.

Also, the guys at Kings Ave and similar artists are usually into reworking old stuff, even bad stuff. They want people to have good tattoos, so turning down a customer and knowing they will have to go to an artist with lesser quality doesn't really compute.

I'll also echo @Joe Shit that not everyone gets work done by separate artists because they are "impatient". I have a 6+ year old tattoo that is an outline and I plan on getting it finished/reworked by someone else... well, someone better (first tattoo mistakes). I believe the original poster is looking for something similar.

Also, the guys at Kings Ave and similar artists are usually into reworking old stuff, even bad stuff. They want people to have good tattoos, so turning down a customer and knowing they will have to go to an artist with lesser quality doesn't really compute.

Yeah that is why I'm so happy I started getting tattooed when I had the money to get the best only... I know that is not the case with everyone and I can understand the urge to get one done. If a mistake is done or I wasn't happy with it then I can see that would be a good reason to wait and see if someone could fix it or get it covered up.

my homie Mike Nomikos does really great japanese tattoos if you're in the amityville area also! south shore tattoo is his place

Thanks, this shop came up in conversation just the other day, my cousin had some work done there and it looks great.

For the record, I'm not looking to beat anyone out of anything as in getting something cheaper, faster or whatever some of the mASSES here may think. I'm just not comfortable with where I was and the way it was going, which I feel bad about.

Rob