Cheers from Canada

Black Math

Hey there!

My name is Erin. I am an artist & illustrator from Canada. I just began my tattoo collection but that is not why I am here. I am here to learn more about the art and history of tattooing and tattoo culture, hopefully learn about some new great artists. I am also very interested in apprenticing as a tattoo artist but I am still working on my drawing skills and building a portfolio appropriate to present to a shop. (I am not here to learn how to tattoo. Just here to observe other artists and drawing techniques to develop my own work).

I don't have any specific questions but I am excited to become a part of the community as I develop as an artist.

Cheers

Welcome! There is definitely a lot of great stuff on here, but the only way you'll get a real understanding and appreciation of tattooing is by spending a lot of time getting tattooed. Where about in Alberta are you? There are plenty of great tattooers all over the province.

Welcome! There is definitely a lot of great stuff on here, but the only way you'll get a real understanding and appreciation of tattooing is by spending a lot of time getting tattooed. Where about in Alberta are you? There are plenty of great tattooers all over the province.

Haha you are right!

I am in Edmonton. I definitely know of a bunch of tattoo artists in the province I admire a lot.