hello everyone!

Mike Shishmanian

my name is Shish. I've been tattooing for about 7 years now in upstate, NY. I got my start at millennium tattoo in newburgh, ny for the major portion of my career. I like to travel around as much as I can and do guest spots to keep myself inspired. I most frequently visit Three Kings Tattoo in brooklyn, ny when I'm away from home. In february of this year the doors will be opening to my own shop in Wappingers Falls, ny called the Hudson Valley Tattoo Company. look forward to doing killer work surrounded by other motivated individuals and continuing to do what I love so much. thanks.

instagram@shishmania

instagram@hudsonvalleytattooco

Welcome! That baphomet from your Instagram is awesome.
thank you! my man Orrin Hurley is doing that for me. that dude is a monster.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, you make beautiful tattoos. Welcome to LST!

thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Great looking tattoos and JCM800s, awesome. Welcome aboard.

thank you! it took me a while to find a nice JCM, but It's the tits!

The JCM800. Such a classic. I had a 900 and always wished it was an 8.

The JCM900 is in my opinion the worst amp Marshall ever made. I had a 50W High Gain Dual Reverb and it sounded like crap. That chip distortion sounds like garbage, and the amp has no balls. When I had that amp I was playing with a guy who played through a JCM2000 and the 900 had no presence compared to it. I have a Laney Pro Tube Lead now and it's great...it's pretty similar to a hot-rodded JCM800 in a lot of ways but costs a lot less. I'd still love to have an 800 though. A lot of my favorite music was played through those amps.

@Mike Shishmanian, I just realized a friend tagged me in an IG post of yours about the Philly convention. I think she's getting tattooed by someone else there but is planning on talking to you about setting something up for March. Good stuff!

- - - Updated - - -

@Graeme, while I certainly didn't hate it as much as you do, there is a reason I don't have it anymore. Haha.