Hello All from Iowa

bucky685

Hello all. My name is Tim.

I got my first tattoo about a year about. Currently planning my next one. I am wanting to learn how to pick a good artist and what makes a good tattoo.

Here my only tattoo at the moment.

Thanks!

clam_tattoo_april_7_2013_thumb.png

Welcome Tim. Like Graeme said, this forum is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to tattoos. Everyone has very good artist suggestions and are very friendly, so browse through the forum and definitely check out the interviews. They are great sources of history and are pretty entertaining as well. And I too want to know who did that tattoo.

Hello and welcome Tim! You found the right place if you want to learn about good tattoos. Start with this thread, watch the artist interview videos, look through the forums...there's a lot of great stuff here. Who did the tattoo you have?

Thanks for the nice welcoming!

Karl Williams did my tattoo I got.

My WebStarts Website

I am thinking of having Seth Hines, do my next one:

My WebStarts Website

Seth Hines Tattoo (sethhinestattoo) on Instagram | iPhoneogram

I am thinking of doing some more traditional/neo traditional.

This the "inspiration" picture, for my next tattoo.

I am going to put in on my shoulder, next to my existing one. Thinking of having the tail fethers/wing come up onto the top of my shoulder, head pointed down.

eagle-rose-background.jpg

Thanks for the nice welcoming!

My tattoo was done by Karl Williams at Dubuque Tattoo Club. Located in Dubuque,Iowa

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my "inspiration" image for my next tattoo.

It is a photochop of a couple different images, to give a basic idea. I will have my artist (prob. have Karl Williams do it) redraw it so its his original. Have the tail feathers come up onto the top of my shoulder with the head facing downward.

I am going for more of a Traditional/Neo-Traditional style for my next one.