Hello, from Trinidad and Tobago

Siddique

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum, googled best tattoo forum and I got here. Looking at the home page alone was enough to make me sign up.

I'm very new to tattooing, I've done quite a few on my own legs, all of which I am fairly pleased. I have never tattooed anyone else as yet only a few practice skins.

Here to "talk shop" and learn a thing or two of course.

Anyone else from Trinidad here?

hello and welcome! you've found the best forum yes. no question bout that! and yeah, we do not talk techniques or stuff like that. we leave that to tattooers and their apprentices. and not on the internet for everyone, since it is not for everyone!

anyhow...please enjoy LST and make sure to check out the interview vids and, well, everything else!

No, but it's on my travel wish list. Seems like an interesting place to go.

It is very nice and diverse.

Check out the stickeys - there won't be much "shop talk" here, at least technical-wise.

I've got ships arriving here from Pt.Lisas almost every week.

That's very cool, most times when I mention Trinidad, people look confused lol.

hello and welcome! you've found the best forum yes. no question bout that! and yeah, we do not talk techniques or stuff like that. we leave that to tattooers and their apprentices. and not on the internet for everyone, since it is not for everyone!

anyhow...please enjoy LST and make sure to check out the interview vids and, well, everything else!

I know about the no technique rule, just meant that in general and posting pics etc.

I will be sure to check out everything.

Seems like a fun place to be :)

Are you fucking serious?

Biography: "I'm a "scratcher".

Where's the ban hammer?

I think the OP had a few hints at him being a scratcher, but it wasn't that overt... And since there's no technical talk on the forum, anyone looking for some will be disappointed and leave anyway. At least they have come to the right place if they want to get a taste of what real tattooing looks like.

Welcome @Siddique! Check out the artist interviews for sure.

I think the OP had a few hints at him being a scratcher, but it wasn't that overt... And since there's no technical talk on the forum, anyone looking for some will be disappointed and leave anyway. At least they have come to the right place if they want to get a taste of what real tattooing looks like.

Welcome @Siddique! Check out the artist interviews for sure.

Thank you very much :)