The Few and Far - DJ Rose, Halo Tattoo

Hey all,

The Few and Far is a project myself and my friend Travis Meisky first embarked on about one year ago. The goal was to create short documentary films about passionate and interesting people. The people that put their hearts into their work and make those around them better while they do it. We wanted to meet, engage with and befriend these people that we found inspiring. Creating for the sake of creation

As the introduction to the series, tattooer, artist, business owner, husband and father of four children DJ Rose is an exemplary subject for what we aimed to accomplish.

I thought this would be appealing to the folks here at LST. If you like it, I'd love if you shared it.

Thanks for looking.

The Few and Far - DJ Rose on Vimeo

-Ryan

Ryan Scott - Photographer

Great video. Thanks for sharing.
Awesome.

This is super good, @RScott.

Wow. Very well done. Thanks a million for sharing this. Will be spreading this to some friends!
I'll echo the others: really cool video! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks very much guys. I appreciate you taking a look.

Hey all,

The Few and Far is a project myself and my friend Travis Meisky first embarked on about one year ago. The goal was to create short documentary films about passionate and interesting people. The people that put their hearts into their work and make those around them better while they do it. We wanted to meet, engage with and befriend these people that we found inspiring. Creating for the sake of creation

As the introduction to the series, tattooer, artist, business owner, husband and father of four children DJ Rose is an exemplary subject for what we aimed to accomplish.

I thought this would be appealing to the folks here at LST. If you like it, I'd love if you shared it.

Thanks for looking.

The Few and Far - DJ Rose on Vimeo

-Ryan

Ryan Scott - Photographer

I've watched this about 5 times yesterday. DJ is one of my biggest influences, not necessarily stylistically, but as a creative person. Very appreciated.