Mike Giant solo show at Fecal Face Gallery in SF, 2/7/14

Sorry I didn't get to meet anyone. Carolyn texted me saying the line was crazy ridiculous, so me and my friends went and got food instead.

But I went back on Saturday to an empty room. I actually got to see every single piece thoroughly and read all the little liner notes attached. Great show!

I almost bought a print for 20, then I realized that I probably wouldn't get it framed or hang it up. So I put that 20 towards a deposit at Blackheart instead.

you forgot to add that you ignored me in blackheart. BTW, solid story from last friday:

While waiting for Scott to finish getting ready, a really awkward stereotypical tech industry/googleish type dude comes in looking for Jeff regarding something he was drawing. Jeff comes out with some phoenix/bird looking thing (pretty sweet from what I saw). The dude spends a solid 5 minutes with it right in front of his eye... like deeply analyzing the work. Finally, he says "I think it looks really good, but the wing feathers look too... hold on im trying to find the best word to describe this... organic. Yeah, they look too organic." I think the highlight was Scott making random "Hmmmmmmmmm" sounds while the dude was balls deep in the drawing. Fuckin love that shop.

you forgot to add that you ignored me in blackheart. BTW, solid story from last friday:

While waiting for Scott to finish getting ready, a really awkward stereotypical tech industry/googleish type dude comes in looking for Jeff regarding something he was drawing. Jeff comes out with some phoenix/bird looking thing (pretty sweet from what I saw). The dude spends a solid 5 minutes with it right in front of his eye... like deeply analyzing the work. Finally, he says "I think it looks really good, but the wing feathers look too... hold on im trying to find the best word to describe this... organic. Yeah, they look too organic." I think the highlight was Scott making random "Hmmmmmmmmm" sounds while the dude was balls deep in the drawing. Fuckin love that shop.

Did you help me book my appointment?? If so, I didn't know!! I'll def say what up next time. Might be sooner than later. I do have a tax refund on it's way...

And that story is hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

5 panel caps are a popular choice for today's young gentleman.

I wore a beanie that day, thank you very much!