new here from ohio

rrb1987

Hello everybody I am new here im from ohio. I am currently trying to find ideas to add to my new tattoo I just got on my wrist and also ideas on what kinda quote to put on my chest im not good at thinking of ideas I want it to be something meaningful though. Thing is I like more than one quote.

Well here is the tattoo i just gotMessenger_5835734390512232907_13913475014515570_zps5wv1fad4.jpg

I got the believe to remind me to think positive.

Hello and welcome to LST! Who did your tattoo? In my opinion, it looks good as it is and there's no need to add anything to it. About getting a quote tattooed on you, I suggest you read this first:

Most Honorable Blog: The Letter of the Law: Laws for Lettering and Tattoos

You don't have to accept everything in there, and there are things in there that I disagree with myself, but it's at the very least worth reading and considering. I also really don't understand how you can at the same time come here asking about what kind of quote you should get but insist that it has to be meaningful. The two are kind of in contradiction, no?