Hello from Holland

Chap

Hello everybody from last sparrow. I am already lutking this forum For quite some time now. But only now felt that i have something To share so made an account. So my name is Roel 28 years old and from the suburbs of Amsterdam in holland. Ever since I was a small boy I was infected with Tattoos. But I can't draw for shit, so I became a collector and floormanager for one of the best tattoo shops in the country.

I have worked in the Amsterdam tattoo museum while it was open the last time and it was an awesome time met some big names in the bussines and I learned so much there during my year and a half there.

post-37519-146168863957_thumb.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Who tattooed me I got tattooed by a big range of guys. Allot of not very Well know but some world famous.

hanky panky

Eric perfect

Chris Danley reopened (sailor Jerry's shop on Hawaii last December )

Tycho Veldhoen has worked at gtc now has his own shop in Amsterdam

Martin Robson from forever tattoo

Bill loika

Yushi Takei did my chest piece.

And for the rest allot of not very know Dutch guys. I am collector and got tattooed by 42 different people already and I would really like to get tattooed by more. My number one on my list is Luke wessman.

@HettyKet. I got tattooed by Ronny Ris. (Father of jami ris) Willem and Jeroen Janssen that work at wild things in Venlo. Robert smith also from wild things dis my throat. Ferrite tattoo mania did my left side of my neck. Kangwa from no ink no glory did my left hand. Amar from dragon did my Japanese themed tattoos. Maarten from Moose did a huge thigh piece on me, also Fabio Maravales at Schiffmacher Veldhoen. did a big upper leg piece on. I am forgetting some people right now but those are some of my favorite pieces.

Tommorow I will be in Brabant to get started with my backpiece bij Jeroen Janssen I am exited as hell

welkom! Mooie collectie heb je!

Balen dat net nu ik niet meer in NL woon ik erachter kom dat er veel hollanders op dit forum zijn. In de toekomst moet er maar een keer een meeting komen.

Enjoy your stay here. This is the most informative friendly tattoo community that you will find on the internet by far