Introduction/Hiring Notice for Raleigh NC area

TriangleBodyArts

Hello all! Triangle Body Arts here, Knightdale, NC's first and only tattoo shop. I joined this site as a way of looking for future employees that would like to work at an upscale shop with next to no competition (10 miles to the next shop). We're set to open March 15th, 2014. If you're interested in a position with us please email trianglebodyarts@gmail.com with a link to your facebook, portfolio, or instagram name. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

TBA

No disrespect to you brother, but you haven't even opened yet, and you expect no competition? And it's only 10 miles to the next shop? I could see if it were 50 miles, but brother, 10 miles ain't very far. You can pedal a bike that far no problem. And if people from Knightdale have already gone there (which I'm sure they have), then they are bound to have some loyal customers. And that's competition for you. How have you not considered this? I'm sure you will get a fair amount of business, but with the next shop only 10 miles away, you will have competition.

• 2 weeks later...