Are there way too many tattoos, especially on ...

lastjohn

Are there way too many tattoos, especially on women? The body is not a mural. What's wrong with these warped pieces of garbage that they don't have any concept of what it means to be a living being? You're not a billboard that rents space for pictures of snakes and crossbones.

I find the OP incredibly rude, disrespectful and completely lacking any social skills. Walk up to one of these women that you see with "way too many tattoos" and tell them they are "warped pieces of garbage" with "no sense of what it means to be a living being". I will bet you my next tattoo that you'll get punched in the face. If you have any tattoos, I'm sure you chose them for a reason and wouldn't care if someone were to judge them. So why judge others? They don't give a shit what you think, nor should they. Even if I sometimes don't like the way a person's tattoos may look to me, I don't judge them because I've no right to do so. It's their body, and regardless of what you think, they're going to do as they please with it. Might as well accept it and move on, because the only person your negativity is having any effect on is yourself.

This post is awesome!!!!!!

I feel like it's 1987 again.......when this was the general consensus of 85% of the population!

Ahhhhh.....the good old days....how I miss them!

It's good to know there are still people out there that haven't been swayed into thinking tattoos are acceptable by the media!

Thank you for the post! ;)