Rob Dyrdek Monster Tattoo

Lochlan

Pro skater Rob Dyrdek gets a backpiece endorsing his sponsor Monster. Anyone watch his show Rob and Big or Fantasy Factory?

Jake this remind me of your thread Selling your skin but at least his price has been much higher throughout the years, ahha.

Here are some other videos on LST:

Tattoo Robots Video

Richard Stell creatively Tattooing in a power outage at the 2010 State of Grace Tattoo Convention

Barbershops & Tattoos

Coney Island Freaks, B-Girls and a Touch of Tattooing

Chicago Tattoo Company Promo

Tattoo Artist Interviews

"Tattoo" Documentary by John Samson

Happy Halloween

Tattoo Customer From Hell

I'm callin' fake--no way the artist packed in that much solid yellow in one sitting. Also, the outline appears to have been done with a broomstick.

Maybe he has one of those tattoo machines like Scott has in his case that is like a foot long. Have you seen that thing Hogg? Scott you gotta post a picture of that thing or maybe I will next time I'm there....maybe this weekend when Hogg is getting his ribs attacked from Lehi??????

i watch his show all the time! i am such an MTV junkie. anyways i see everyones point. Ms.Rad, i agree what a waste of space, he could of gotten something so much better, maybe hes on the brink of bancrupcy and he needs to do something extremem to get paid.

yea i kind of did think it seemed a little to good to be true in the end, but didnt you see the artist applying the black outline. that looked really real!

i watch his show all the time! i am such an MTV junkie. anyways i see everyones point. Ms.Rad, i agree what a waste of space, he could of gotten something so much better, maybe hes on the brink of bancrupcy and he needs to do something extremem to get paid.

yea i kind of did think it seemed a little to good to be true in the end, but didnt you see the artist applying the black outline. that looked really real!

Alanna, I thought the same thing later.

i didn't even think it could be a fake- this dude's done some stupid stuff before so this wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I thought "well damn you see the needle going into his skin during the outline" but when I rewatched it I realized you don't actually see anything that identifies the person getting tattooed as Rob during that shot. It could easily be a stunt double with clever editing. It is very suspicious that in a 4 minute video you barely see machine to skin contact and there's no definite way to tell if it's on Rob. Hell, they didn't even show any shading. It was just like- BAM- it's in there! super bright with no swelling that I could see and as Mr. Frog pointed out no blood whatsoever.

sketchy...

• 1 month later...