March 2014 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Iwar

I'll throw mine up as i've posted it in the 'latest' thread. Done by Frank Carter, not a bad 30th bday present to myself.

a7163926a2fb11e396ca123a32d64061_8.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

As a side note, the inside of the forearm is such an awkward bitch to heal. I'm constantly leaning on the fuckin thing

Beautiful

Too bad I can't vote for these on my phone and have it show up on the site. Any idea when this might be fixed if ever?

Omg this isn't with tapatalk is it? I sit here liking stuff every day, don't tell me it doesn't show up! Wtf!

Omg this isn't with tapatalk is it? I sit here liking stuff every day, don't tell me it doesn't show up! Wtf!

Sadly, yes. Likes still aren't showing up for me w/ Tapatalk.

- - - Updated - - -

Giving this a shot. This is my alligator tattoo done by Seth Wood who works at temple tattoo in Oakland California. We finished at Saved Tattoo in Brooklyn this Monday the third of march

Dang, @TheLance, that is insane! You're making my arm itch for my next sesh with Seth.

- - - Updated - - -

Per Graeme's suggestion, my entry into the Ron Henry Wells Tattoo of the Month contest:

7fac419ca31311e384c4122375561241_8.jpg

This is all your fault, by the way. The collective you.

This is gorgeous.