March 2014 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Iwar

haha! aww you guys! Thank you so much for the kind words :o @suburbanxcore @HaydenRose @Graeme @Diehardonvhs

I will be adding some more to my travelling-collection this year as well, going to SF and Horitomo i April, really stoked on that one. Can't wait to share it with you all on here. And building some more on my back with Val very soon! So more to come! :o

@Scott R for some reason I can't seem to open the picture you have uploaded, would LOVE to se it!

- - - Updated - - -

@scott that girl is amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone,

Some absolutely sick pieces this month, but i'm throwing my entry out there anyhow. Let me know what you think!

Done by David Bruehl, RedLetter1, Tampa, Florida:

3ed84ae17c583471617c.jpg

Can't tell you how cool the studio out there is, and how awesome Dave was as well!

Cheers :)

Great tattoo! I'm a big fan of David Bruehl's work. When I eventually get myself down to FLA, I will get something from him for sure.

And the winner of March 2014 "Tattoo of the Month" goes to....

@Eilin

with her jaw-droppingly super tough Tiger vs. Dragon tattoo, done by my fellow compatriot Marius Meyer

Congrats Eilin!!!

0651cc12a54e11e3b4800e12fd739921_8.jpg

Please PM @steve1461686340 with your shirt info (size and male or female) along with your address.

Thanks to everyone for your submissions! New contest will be up in a jiffy.