New here.

Betty Carr

Hello I am Betty I am new here. So not exactly sure what to say I have 3 tatts that are not what i wanted. 1 out of the 3 is a mistake unfortunately it is an ex name but the other two are just straight out bad tatts. I have been everywhere around here and they are saying they wont cover them or they are asking way to much for me to pay. I am looking to find some one who will do a cover up but will be reasonable with price and do a good job. if anyone knows someone around near me please let me know I am raising two kids with no one but me so $ is def tight.

Lets talk.

LUV

I'd recommend finding a great artist whose style you love, saving up, and paying whatever it costs to get good work. Break it into smaller sessions if you can't afford it all in one. Penny pinching with tattoos could just land you with bigger tattoos that you don't like. I understand being on a budget, I'm on one, too, but good tattoos are a priority for me up there with mortgage and groceries :-).

I'd recommend finding a great artist whose style you love' date=' saving up, and paying whatever it costs to get good work. Break it into smaller sessions if you can't afford it all in one. Penny pinching with tattoos could just land you with bigger tattoos that you don't like. I understand being on a budget, I'm on one, too, but good tattoos are a priority for me up there with mortgage and groceries :-).[/quote']

Golden advice!

The 'high' price will include all the usual prep work to make a good tattoo AND effectively making a tattoo you don't like disappear and one you do like appear.. Like Trixxie said, you don't want to end up with a large(cover ups generally run large) tattoo you don't like. Plan/research, budget, save and get a tattoo/cover up that's good. The feeling you have when you do is awesome, it's way worth it.

Good luck.

Golden advice!

The 'high' price will include all the usual prep work to make a good tattoo AND effectively making a tattoo you don't like disappear and one you do like appear.. Like Trixxie said, you don't want to end up with a large(cover ups generally run large) tattoo you don't like. Plan/research, budget, save and get a tattoo/cover up that's good. The feeling you have when you do is awesome, it's way worth it.

Good luck.

Truth! A cheap tattoo ain't good, and a good tattoo ain't cheap.