South Carolina Shops

Riyko

I'm going to be moving to South Carolina this summer and was wondering if anyone could suggest any shops or artists I can check out in South Carolina? I'm open to suggestions anywhere in the state.

I can agree that Jason has talent and a nice shop but I can also vouch 100% for Dennis Hickman as one of the best people to go to in Charleston. Super solid tattooer and all around nice guy. He was taught by some of my best friends in Savannah. I would get something from him without thinking twice about it.

Dennishickmantattooer on IG

Hope you didn't get what I said wrong! Jason is able to put a good tattoo on anybody which is why I recommended his shop earlier in the thread. As is Dennis. They have different styles for the most part, but both of them are past competent. If I were the client I would make my decision based on the style of tattoo I'd want. More than one great tattooer in Chucktown!

@Riyko Columbia is closer to Charlotte but it isn't so far from Charleston that it's not worth serious consideration. On a personal level I only know of one or two shops in Charlotte I can recommend based on healed tattoos I've seen in person. Immortal Images would be worth considering if you go up that way.