Looking for an artist in Dallas or Texas

reaperz

Yeah go to either Rock of Ages or Elm Street. Katja Ramirez recently moved to Rock of Ages and she does fantastic work along with the aforementioned Tony Hundahl. Also Steve Byrne. That guy's work is killer. But I hear getting a tattoo with Oliver Peck is quite the fun experience.

That can do a badass panther head. I really dig this one and if anyone has any idea of who did it or anyone who could do a large scale panther head justice let me know. Thanks :)

Instagram

i think Steve Bryne did a cat head that was similar to this a few months ago check that out. Tony seems to kill every animal head he does

• 1 month later...
I now have an appointment with Scott at Arsenal Tattoo in Bryan, Texas next month for an 8 hour back session. I was looking for someone who could do some solid dark black work and they were recommended. kind of nervous about an 8 hour session though. Never sat for more than an hour.

You should be fine, maybe check through the good client behaviour post just so your prepared, things like food and plenty on water, will make it a more relaxing experience for you,