Finally booked my session with Mason Williams in Cincinnati!

corygoose

Some of you probably know who he is, or your familiar with Kore Flatmo. I haven't met Mason, but from what everyone tells me he's awesome. I'm getting a half sleeve the will also cover my chest. I'm traveling there. He said it should take about 8 hours? I was wandering if anyone had any advice for me? Cause that is a long time to be getting tattooed.

Stretch your body. If the tattoo sting and swelling doesn't do you in the stress on your limb being pinned in an awkward position will. Drink hot water (or a case of beer). top half of the arm and chest, that's a lot of surface area to cover at once. good luck over the collar bone.

Some of you probably know who he is, or your familiar with Kore Flatmo. I haven't met Mason, but from what everyone tells me he's awesome. I'm getting a half sleeve the will also cover my chest. I'm traveling there. He said it should take about 8 hours? I was wandering if anyone had any advice for me? Cause that is a long time to be getting tattooed.

Had my first sitting with kore last Friday and mason wandered in to chat with kore...super nice guy. That whole studio just has a great vibe. Good choice.

Also don't follow the directions on mapquest...tells you to get off on an exit that doesn't exist anymore. Eat at melt down the street...it's awesome.

Mason is top notch! Nice guy too, chatted with him for a while when I was at Plurabella getting work from Kore. His charcoal drawings are even better in person! Be sure to post pictures of your work!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Sv5jl3UsAIg/T4OCW-HhJLI/AAAAAAAAANQ/h54A-MO9yCo/s1600/skull%2Bgrave%2Bdiggers%2Bwebsite.jpg

Edit: Shit that was big, just going to link to it instead!