Hey

joker05201

Hey guys, I am new here. I posted with a question here once before, but I have not yet made my 10 posts. I am sorry if this is in the wrong spot to ask, but I was hoping you guys may be able to help me brainstorm on ideas for a sleeve. I can post pictures of what I currently have on the arm I want sleeved, but I am unsure of what I can do to tie everything together. Hopefully you guys can help me out. Thanks!

I am in southwestern Vermont, and I do have an artist I normally go to, but when we spoke he said I could do skulls, roses, and webs. I am looking to do all of those, but I also am interested in having more to it. I want to do black and grey for my sleeve with red thrown in occasionally. I am just not sure what else to fill a sleeve with that wouldn't be just a bunch of random images.

I am in southwestern Vermont, and I do have an artist I normally go to, but when we spoke he said I could do skulls, roses, and webs. I am looking to do all of those, but I also am interested in having more to it. I want to do black and grey for my sleeve with red thrown in occasionally. I am just not sure what else to fill a sleeve with that wouldn't be just a bunch of random images.

Curious. Where did you get tattooed already? (Born and raised Vermonter)

If you're up for a trip to NYC, that's your best option for artists. But Congress St. and Hobos in NH are not too far and put out solid work.

Raz-A-Tat in Bennington. I have known the artist for many years, and he has done alot of awesome work on friends. I may be willing to take a trip to get it done, but that will depend on the work I see. You guys know how it is. Also @ Serenity: that isn't a bad idea, as I said I would like to make my left arm a black and grey sleeve with some red splashed in, so a dagger, maybe with a few spots of blood would be great. Is it okay for me to post pictures here of what I have on my arm currently? Idk if that would help, but I really appreciate the suggestions from you guys.