LST Animal Lovers

Hands On

@Fala, @TrixieFaux, @Breakme, @polligwog, @Zillah - thank you, and those who liked posts.

Yes, it is a terrible thing, and I broke down the morning of, because she had a really good couple of hours. But now that she is gone, I know it was the best thing for her. Not having her here gives me more perspective looking back at her decline into old age. I'm not sure we'd've done anything differently, other than perhaps require more frequent ultrasounds with other kitties doing forward. (She had great and regular vet care.) They couldn't even feel the masses on palpation, although one was 2x2cm and the other in her pancreas was 5x2cm. Insidious.

So, love your animals and listen to them.

I will dream about the monmon cat - I am thinking upper thigh or front rib cage/abdomen. It still has to be hidden as per my line of work, etc. But that means it will be on healthier skin for the white. Hoping for this fall if all goes well.

@Fala, @TrixieFaux, @Breakme, @polligwog, @Zillah - thank you, and those who liked posts.

Yes, it is a terrible thing, and I broke down the morning of, because she had a really good couple of hours. But now that she is gone, I know it was the best thing for her. Not having her here gives me more perspective looking back at her decline into old age. I'm not sure we'd've done anything differently, other than perhaps require more frequent ultrasounds with other kitties doing forward. (She had great and regular vet care.) They couldn't even feel the masses on palpation, although one was 2x2cm and the other in her pancreas was 5x2cm. Insidious.

So, love your animals and listen to them.

I will dream about the monmon cat - I am thinking upper thigh or front rib cage/abdomen. It still has to be hidden as per my line of work, etc. But that means it will be on healthier skin for the white. Hoping for this fall if all goes well.

Sounds like a perfect memorial.

Really sorry @SeeSee, we had to call time on our first dog Samson and it's a horrible surreal experience .

Having healthy pets really reinforces to us how anything should live and as hard as it was we / you did the right thing .

Anyway here's a couple of pics of our lads firstly on holiday in Blue Anchor beach and secondly blue steel Butch looking G.Q. smooth .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got an email from our emergency vet facility. They wanted to bribe me with a $15 Starbuck's card to write a review. Apparently I'd written a review in the past somewhere. So I wrote them a review. And I get 3 free fuu-fuu beverages.

I suppose this is probably inappropriate bribery. I gave them 5 stars of course, as I had before. But it gave me the opportunity to reply to them in person and complain about they way we were treated with Molly died. So I suppose overall it is a good thing for them, if they actually take the feedback I gave them privately. But yeah, that's how reviews work.

Here are some photos of our Old English Sheepdogs Zeke and Ziva. My wife and I rescued them a few years ago. We had 2 others (also rescued) that died so these came to us at a good time...God works in mysterious and wonderful ways.

(The photos on the right are Bo and Sara respectively RIP. Bo died at our feet of a massive heart attack and we had to put Sara down after her intestines flipped and she bloated up. Poor girl was 14, deaf and incontinent - so we probably waited too long. They can't speak after all and because they love us unconditionally we really need to pay closer attention. It really wasn't fair to put her through all that pain.)

@beez

@SeeSea I'm so sorry for your loss, pets really become family members.

And regarding the review, what won't one do for coffee :)

Thank you. Little critters just dominate things sometimes!

Yea, I wrote the review, and then sent my private feedback to the service using the email address provided in the email they sent with the bribe.

It bounced.

I better get my freaking coffee gift card or I'm editing my original 5 star review.

Foxes have a special place in my heart.

Come to my house when the young males are booted out to find their own turf. The screams are blood-curdling. I thought something was horrendously killing a screaming goose or something. It goes on and on. For a while we had a noisy one that would drive me to sleep in room on the other side of the house. Eventually, at 11 pm, it would be, "Oh no, it's goddamredfox again, I need to sleep!"

But yeah, they are adorable at every OTHER time of the year!!! I love their faces.