LST Animal Lovers

Hands On

Those following on instagram already know about Chuck and her recent diagnosis (osteosarcoma :/) and amputation!

But for all youse other guys: I have posted pics of my sweet, adorable, wonderful, loving, [cascade of adjectives here] in the forum before, and here is her debut as a tripawd!

God bless her!

:D

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
HULA BUG!

She's looking far better than the last time I posted pictures. A lot of her yellow has come in and it appears as though she is a Super-Hypo. Short for super hypomelanistic leopard gecko, meaning that she has none of the spots that standard leos have, save for the tail and a few on the head/face. I'm thinking she also might be a carrot-tail (30% orange tail), cause with each shed a little more orange shows up.

Basically she is an adorable tiny dinosaur. :o

My bunnies:

Kneel Before the Might of Sutekh the Destroyer:

Osiris:

Bunnicula:

We also have guppies.

And back when I lived in China I used to have 2 pet snakes, Medusa and Picasso:

Medusa:

Medusa.jpg

Picasso (and friend):

Picasso.jpg

my baby, Blaze.

hubby was nice enough to do a photo shoot with us today

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=9098&g2_serialNumber=1

you 3 will love these pics > These 21 Photos Prove Reptiles Can Be Cute Too

Pets? Yes, we are allowed to stay in our pet's house as long as we keep loving and feeding them. Animals seek us out somehow. We have adopted or taken in off the street all of our 5 dogs, 3 cats, and two parakeets (one that must have escaped his home landed in the back yard and hopped up on my hand so we bought him a girlfriend bird).

I'll start with Ziggy, the coolest, sweetest, most adaptable and intelligent dog I've ever had. We adopted him when he was young. At first, we thought he was a mix of Rhodesian Ridgeback and a whippet. We discovered that he is likely a Black Mouth Cur, a fairly rare hunting dog in the Southern US.

6008941194_9efe3c39ec_o.jpg

5790255806_3abbbe7e0d.jpg

5952036552_2a59a9eba2.jpg

With Katunda Kate, our sweet ol' greyhound (RIP).

13788687623_17cd22bde1.jpg

With George kitteh.

7595974268_187134ac78.jpg

To add, Mrs. T likes to add a bunch of goofy nick names to our pets over time. If I add them up you get: Ziggy Wiggy Wigwam, AKA Mr. Woo Woo (one of his sounds)