LST Animal Lovers

Hands On

yep, I think her butt is super cute too.

my wife and myself were married on a 55ft catamaran that we private chartered out on the water by the boat captain on Lake Tahoe,and the little town on the nevada side that the boat is kept at is called "Zephyr Cove",and our girl was 8 weeks old and on the boat and entire weekend with us,so naturally her name became "Zephyr" ! 

her name in greek mythology means "goddess of the warm west winds".

Edited by Dan

10 hours ago, Hemmel said:

OMG, creepiest post ever without context!😂😂😂 But after a little  background info I totally agree. Beautiful pup with a cute butt lol

too funny LOL,

I totally did not catch that when I read it the first time.

good catch !

and nice dog & cat there !

Edited by Dan

4 hours ago, Dan said:

too funny LOL,

I totally did not catch that when I read it the first time.

good catch !

and nice dog & cat there !

Lol thanks!

They are pretty good animals. 

I wouldn't mind having an Aussie someday though. I'm a sucker for merle....

Blitz is 1/8 Australian shepherd. That's where he gets it from.

• 6 months later...

@Hands On Hi there! The pup in my picture on the back piece experience thread is my 15 year old toy poodle Reginold. Hes the king of photo bombing lol I love my little man he has been with me for so long I dont even remember what life was like before him.

This is him in the picture of my back piece, hes in need of a hair cut but hes gotten to the point in his life where he hates them 

The second one is him having to lay on me after my outline session of my back excuses my face I was totally delirious.

20180810_195015.jpg

20180810_195055.jpg

3 hours ago, Runs4fun said:

@Hands On Hi there! The pup in my picture on the back piece experience thread is my 15 year old toy poodle Reginold. Hes the king of photo bombing lol I love my little man he has been with me for so long I dont even remember what life was like before him.

This is him in the picture of my back piece, hes in need of a hair cut but hes gotten to the point in his life where he hates them 

The second one is him having to lay on me after my outline session of my back excuses my face I was totally delirious.

20180810_195015.jpg

20180810_195055.jpg

he is super cute,something special about senior dogs,mine is 11 now.

here is my mini   https://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/t/4937-lst-animal-lovers/?do=findComment&comment=132889

Edited by Dan

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/21/2021 at 5:29 PM, pidjones said:

My heart is broken today. Rocky, our daughter's 15 year old American cross-breed, got to the point he could not eat or drink. We all took him to the vet for that final trip. Comforting her and aching myself.

b4c3b68f2eede19982e5737e4c3f0bab.jpg

I am so sorry. We have an 11.5 year old Great Dane who is getting close. It's so hard. 

On 5/21/2021 at 3:29 PM, pidjones said:

My heart is broken today. Rocky, our daughter's 15 year old American cross-breed, got to the point he could not eat or drink. We all took him to the vet for that final trip. Comforting her and aching myself.

b4c3b68f2eede19982e5737e4c3f0bab.jpg

I am so sorry, that is such a hard thing to go through.

• 1 year later...