LST Animal Lovers

Hands On

HULA BUG!

She's looking far better than the last time I posted pictures. A lot of her yellow has come in and it appears as though she is a Super-Hypo. Short for super hypomelanistic leopard gecko, meaning that she has none of the spots that standard leos have, save for the tail and a few on the head/face. I'm thinking she also might be a carrot-tail (30% orange tail), cause with each shed a little more orange shows up.

Basically she is an adorable tiny dinosaur. :o

this creature is so freakin cool,we love those things,when we visit Kauai,we always love it at night when the geckos come to the insects that are attracted to the lanai lights,and literally there will be a dozen or so geckos on the screens,and maybe a couple in the house,that's good luck in that culture.they aren't leopard geckos and much smaller,but still cool.we like to just sit and watch them get the insects for their dinner ! :)

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH]10314[/ATTACH] hopefully that worked.

This is my black lab, Ella. We've had her mother for 6-7 years, she's now 3 or 4. She was the runt of the litter, we hadn't planned on keeping any, but we just couldn't let her go. She's mostly very mellow, affectionate, and a bit awkward. She also looks funny in this picture, cause she tends to slumped against the couch like that, she's a bit weird. This is probably what I miss most after leaving my hometown, although she's my dog she lives at my parent's house, where she has her mother and two others to play with.

I had a female black lab for 14 years,she was the love of my life,she had a little white spot on her chest,her name was 8-ball,I have a 8-ball tattooed for her on my rt arm.I still miss her. :)

they are truly special dogs.

HULA BUG!

2irq0cp.jpg

2w5ksqd.jpg

dc7x9f.jpg

She's looking far better than the last time I posted pictures. A lot of her yellow has come in and it appears as though she is a Super-Hypo. Short for super hypomelanistic leopard gecko, meaning that she has none of the spots that standard leos have, save for the tail and a few on the head/face. I'm thinking she also might be a carrot-tail (30% orange tail), cause with each shed a little more orange shows up.

Basically she is an adorable tiny dinosaur. :o

She looks really happy! She's got that cute little smile... in the first one she looks like she's up to something. How cute.

This is my homey after his first ever kill...not sure why I find this awesome. I'm a vegetarian.

888790fea89611e3912d1201e4fb6265_6.jpg

Because you're a proud parent and this was his first kill. Sweep the foot! Sweep the foot! :-)

- - - Updated - - -

I may be going to SOG too much for my own good, but I was half expecting everyone on this thread to own French bulldogs. It seems every time I look around another artist has a French bulldog for a pet.

• 2 weeks later...

The two ladies of the house:

b2e3b2689e3411e3816f0eceecffb26d_6.jpg

Cheezie Cheetah & Miss Pickle enjoy sarcasm, playing hard to get and Temptations treats. Oh, and sleeping in my sweater drawer and getting cat hair everywhere.

Winston the pug is my little prince. Actually he is more of a glorified cat without the agility. He enjoys short walks in the park, sniffing the cats butts, soccer and stealing pizza. He is turning 8 this summer and is gracefully becoming more surly as he enters his golden years.

5fabe64caec011e2adc122000a1f9ace_6.jpg

2bb293466a5d11e387011237b9be8c69_8.jpg

If anyone here is into eagles .... there is an eagle cam here in NJ pointed at a bald eagle's nest. Two of the eggs have hatched, and the third is in progress. It is quite a thing to see! Every now and then mom gets up, feeds the other two chicks, rolls the egg around (which already has a little hole in it) and rocks down on top of them all. So close!!!

Duke Farms - Eagle Cam

Right now the camera is zoomed way in because mom was just up moving around and it was focused right on the egg and two chicks.

If anyone here is into eagles .... there is an eagle cam here in NJ pointed at a bald eagle's nest. Two of the eggs have hatched, and the third is in progress. It is quite a thing to see! Every now and then mom gets up, feeds the other two chicks, rolls the egg around (which already has a little hole in it) and rocks down on top of them all. So close!!!

Duke Farms - Eagle Cam

Right now the camera is zoomed way in because mom was just up moving around and it was focused right on the egg and two chicks.

Oh wow, just saw the little babies playing with each other. And the mom and the dad were both there. That is pretty amazing!

This is Leo who we adopted from outside after he got into a fight and another cat chewed up his tail. He got a bad infection, and we dragged his hissing scratching self to the vet. He would have died. We saved his furry butt, but as a result of the fight, he got FIV and then somehow got diabetes. I spent an insane 9 months following an insulin protocol that can reverse diabetes in cats, and I got him off insulin. Now he's my spoiled rotten loving handsome guy.

This is Leo who we adopted from outside after he got into a fight and another cat chewed up his tail. He got a bad infection, and we dragged his hissing scratching self to the vet. He would have died. We saved his furry butt, but as a result of the fight, he got FIV and then somehow got diabetes. I spent an insane 9 months following an insulin protocol that can reverse diabetes in cats, and I got him off insulin. Now he's my spoiled rotten loving handsome guy.

What a gorgeous cat!

After years of trying my To persuade my wife to get a dog. I finnally got a dog it's a French bulldog if just 12 weeks old and it's just awesome he is so damn cute I am in love. [ATTACH]10441[/ATTACH][ATTACH]10442[/ATTACH]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Finally, a French Bulldog is introduced!!!

After years of trying my To persuade my wife to get a dog. I finnally got a dog it's a French bulldog if just 12 weeks old and it's just awesome he is so damn cute I am in love. [ATTACH]10441[/ATTACH][ATTACH]10442[/ATTACH]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Yup that is pretty much the cutest thing I've seen today. What a sweetie!