LST Animal Lovers

Hands On

This is our cat, Ludovic (Ludo). She will be 10 years old around August of this year. My wife found her in the ditch at a store in her hometown at only a few weeks old. We started dating a year later and the cat has been a my house ever since (even before the wife moved in). She is now having to adjust to our new puppy that we have had for a couple of days. It has been an interesting experience for the cat trying to adjust to having a dog in the house.

This is our cat, Ludovic (Ludo). She will be 10 years old around August of this year. My wife found her in the ditch at a store in her hometown at only a few weeks old. We started dating a year later and the cat has been a my house ever since (even before the wife moved in). She is now having to adjust to our new puppy that we have had for a couple of days. It has been an interesting experience for the cat trying to adjust to having a dog in the house.

That's a real cute cat and odd colors too. Our Chloe has interesting colors too, she goes from a reddish brown to an almost brown, has grey on her too and these coffee colored patches on her.

If she came with no name, I would have called her Possum. But can't take a name away from a cat if she already has one.

I'm so excited. I felt like our cat, Aurora, needed a friend. I got @DJDeepFried to agree last night (and once I got the green light from him I acted fast) so today we adopted this little guy.

They named him Cream Puff at the Humane Society but I think we are changing it to Horitomo, Tomo for short.

Petfinder Adoptable | Cat | Domestic Short Hair | San Gabriel, CA | Cream Puff

He's the one on the right in the photo. I can't wait to take some more photos of him once he's in our home! We have to wait until Tuesday to bring him home.

Omg! I'm so excited. I felt like our cat, Aurora, needed a friend. I got @DJDeepFried to agree and today we adopted this little guy.

They named him Cream Puff at the Humane Society but I think we are changing it to Horitomo, Tomo for short.

Petfinder Adoptable | Cat | Domestic Short Hair | San Gabriel, CA | Cream Puff

He's the one on the right in the photo. I can't wait to take some more photos of him once he's in our home! We have to wait until Tuesday to bring him home.

I am not a cat person. But that is a cute cat.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Ok , so this post could have gone in the metal music thread too. However, since I'm more into cats than I am metal, I thought I'd post it here. Not usually one to post from Buzzfeed, but this was quite cute:Just Some Pictures Of Metal Dudes – And Their Cats

Ha, I posted that on the metal thread a couple days ago and nobody responded except my own hubs. I'm with you -- I liked it! Great pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, I posted that on the metal thread a couple days ago and nobody responded except my own hubs. I'm with you -- I liked it! Great pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! Awesome. I'm not really into metal, so I don't often check that thread. I guess I should have! I agree with you - its a lot of fun. :)

In addition to the eagle cam, here's Raven Cam. No chicks yet, but they should appear any day.

I work in Wellesley Square and heard an odd "squonk" a few weeks ago. I looked up and saw what seemed to be a raven perched on one of the buildings, but they don't usually live around here.

I love how they all do that rocking back-and-forth thing over the eggs and chicks :-)