Hey from California

NinaRose

Hello! I'm Nina from OC, California. I don't have a lot to show as far as tattoos go( I only recently turned 18 ), but I plan on having more in the near future to share. I'm currently working on my portfolio, and I will be actively pursuing an apprenticeship when it is complete. I hope I learn some from the folks on this sight, and I look forward to being a part of this industry! :cool:

Hello! I'm Nina from OC, California. I don't have a lot to show as far as tattoos go( I only recently turned 18 ), but I plan on having more in the near future to share. I'm currently working on my portfolio, and I will be actively pursuing an apprenticeship when it is complete. I hope I learn some from the folks on this sight, and I look forward to being a part of this industry! :cool:

Hi! Hang out, watch the videos, read the forum threads... When you get your first tattoo, post pics here, we'd love to see it. If you have any questions about who to get tattooed by, we can help you. So many good artists in and around LA.