Funny videos

Lochlan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
@Pugilist @Mark Bee @BrianH

This man achieved by himself what we weren't even willing to attempt as a decent-sized group. 2014 Montreal convention, we try to redeem ourselves?

Jesus H! That is foul! I'm all in for the 2014 convention, but I'll leave this part to those with younger stomachs. :)

Is "foul" some kind of Toronto-only slang for "awesome" that I'm not aware of?

I was seriously thinking of attending Montreal in 2014 anyway (really wish I'd gone this year) but if there's any way I could be included in attempting to eat this I would be way in. When I saw the poutine my initial thought was that I would need the assistance of three others to eat it - maybe only two if they were accomplished eaters or if I was really hungry.

Also - when I was watching the video and the timer was at the 12 minute mark I thought it was counting down from an hour. Can you believe how fast that guy put the first three quarters of that poutine away!?!

Is "foul" some kind of Toronto-only slang for "awesome" that I'm not aware of?

I was seriously thinking of attending Montreal in 2014 anyway (really wish I'd gone this year) but if there's any way I could be included in attempting to eat this I would be way in. When I saw the poutine my initial thought was that I would need the assistance of three others to eat it - maybe only two if they were accomplished eaters or if I was really hungry.

Also - when I was watching the video and the timer was at the 12 minute mark I thought it was counting down from an hour. Can you believe how fast that guy put the first three quarters of that poutine away!?!

You should absolutely come to the 2014 convention, and we can do a LST poutine meetup again. I am not sure about the Crise Cardiaque though. That guy makes it look almost easy but I have had trouble waddling out of that place after one of their poutines, so a good share of fifteen pounds of it might be too much for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...