Somerset House Exhibition

Has anyone heard anything about an Exhibition at Somerset House in London? Through the powers of IG I saw that a couple of tattooers had posted sneak peaks of work that they are submitting for an Exhibition later in the year. I was wondering if any fellow LST'ers had heard anything? I've signed up to the Somerset House Newsletter so fingers crossed there will be some kind of update soon.

After seeing so many snippets of Exhibitions being posted on IG going on in other places it will be awesome to have something happening so close to home. On the plus side to keep me going whilst I'm waiting for any news on the Somerset House exhibition I've just had a card from the postman letting me know I have a parcel to collect from the Post Office - fingers crossed it's the Perseverance Exhibition Catalogue

• 1 month later...
Has anyone heard anything about an Exhibition at Somerset House in London? Through the powers of IG I saw that a couple of tattooers had posted sneak peaks of work that they are submitting for an Exhibition later in the year. I was wondering if any fellow LST'ers had heard anything? I've signed up to the Somerset House Newsletter so fingers crossed there will be some kind of update soon.

After seeing so many snippets of Exhibitions being posted on IG going on in other places it will be awesome to have something happening so close to home. On the plus side to keep me going whilst I'm waiting for any news on the Somerset House exhibition I've just had a card from the postman letting me know I have a parcel to collect from the Post Office - fingers crossed it's the Perseverance Exhibition Catalogue

I know Filip Leu is going for the opening in early July coz he can't tattoo me if that helps :))