Anyone ever try hustle butter?

corygoose

I agree that the name is ridiculous, but I think the product is spot on. I've used it while tattooing people and it is great for keeping the skin perfect, it helps prevent swelling and keeps reddening to a minimum. It smells awesome (if you like coconut - if you don't, then you'll hate it)! My major complaint is that it is really expensive, and seems to try really hard to be 'cool'. I dry heal most of my tattoos and have not tried this as a healing balm, but as an alternative to Vaseline during the tattoo process it is excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I agree' date=' aquaphor is the way to go. I would even choose Tattoo Goo over the over priced A&D with dye[/quote']

Aquaphor for the win. Healed one tattoo with tattoo goo healing lotion and it looks noticeably not as bright and all my tattoos were done by the same person. All before and after are brighter, I'm convinced it's the lotions fault lol

• 4 months later...

I've used it for each of the three sessions I had this year. My artist used it and it smelled so good I bought some. Ya it cost $20 I think, but it goes a long way. I used it the first week and then quit but only because my husband always put to much on. I couldn't reach my back to do it myself. I got tired of wearing shirts that I didn't mind getting greasy.