Hello and please HELP!

Lol305

Hey there, so i got my tattoo like a month ago and at first I really did like it the when I saw it on the tattoo parlor but now I really don't like it. I want to add something or fix it to make ti look better. What do you guys recommend I can add or fix to make it better?

oau0pg.jpg

23hmvme.png

Hey there, so i got my tattoo like a month ago and at first I really did like it the when I saw it on the tattoo parlor but now I really don't like it. I want to add something or fix it to make ti look better. What do you guys recommend I can add or fix to make it better?

laser removal ,

it's better than having a bad tattoo that you will have to explain what it is to everyone for eternity

I cant have laser removal right now lets be realistic is too expensive

laser removal with a pico laser for about a 2x2" piece is under $250 per treatment.

that one is all black with no blue or green & should lighten up pretty well.

not that expensive IMO

Since you only got the tattoo a month ago, I'd wait another month or two to adjust to it before you make any decisions. Don't run out and add something to it on impulse just to erase your bad feelings... with time you might end up feeling fine about it. In the meantime, you could start putting money aside for a coverup or laser treatments, so when you are ready to make a decision you have the funds to support it.

Also, welcome to LST!

You should see some of the heavy work I've had covered. What you have is nothing to cover what so ever.

I'de smash a full chest panel, but hey, when I think tattoo, I think heavy & that's not for everyone...but if you're thinking of adding, then I wouldn't "add", I'de go the panel.

As it's already been stated, just be patient..get used to it, save ya $$, then decide after you've "thought" about it. If you rush to "fix" it, then you'll probably "add" to your dislike. At least it's on your chest.

I don't see too much wrong with it either, but your first post consisted of 'fix it to make it better' which kind of implies you don't like it or are unhappy with it. Pretty sure posts following that were only because of how you worded it is all.

If you were to come in to my shop with the same request- fix it or add to it, I would ask you to be extremely specific about what YOU think would improve it.

Do you not like the sentiment,placement,design? Is it just not aesthetically pleasing to you?

You have to make your "vision" known to your tattooer.

So, my response to you would be to do absolutely nothing to it,for now.