The ladies thread

SeeSea

Getting back on topic -

Quick tip for the well-endowed ladies who are concerned about bra straps.... I bought a strapless Wonderbra (the kind with the plastic type hand shapes built in) and it is miraculous! I'd even go to far as say it's better than some of my bras that have straps as far as cleavage goes!!! I've been wearing one ever since getting my shoulder tattooed on Saturday and have purchased another. It's comfy, gives me plenty of support(!) and solves that pesky bra strap issue. The one thing I would advise is to make sure you try on first as sizing can be a little off. These have become one of more wardrove essentials, especially now I have a beautiful tattoo to show off.

(PS, I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread yesterday - I've now moved it to here!)

I am disappointed to see the barbie comment. I think this is a big reason why I don't post pictures of myself here - lame comments. Sad really, because most of the people here are super cool and thoughtful. I too (I saw this is a different thread) think it would be great to see women with tattoos who are not doing the sexy lion pose in a g-string or have to deal with the "show us your tits" mentality. Maybe one day there could be a "locked" area only certain, proven people could see, aways from all the public and trolly stuff.

Hey dudes, maybe listen to women when they say they find something insulting, instead of telling them how they should take it. It's an infantilizing, objectifying and therefore misogynist thing to say, even if you "mean it" as a compliment. And I agree with @SnowyPlover, it's a nice reminder of why being a woman into tattoos can kind of suck.

Hey dudes, maybe listen to women when they say they find something insulting, instead of telling them how they should take it. It's an infantilizing, objectifying and therefore misogynist thing to say, even if you "mean it" as a compliment. And I agree with @SnowyPlover, it's a nice reminder of why being a woman into tattoos can kind of suck.

QFT.

Hit the nail on the head right there. Thank you.

Dude had been on the boards for long enough to know what type of comments are acceptable around here.

I am disappointed to see the barbie comment. I think this is a big reason why I don't post pictures of myself here - lame comments. Sad really, because most of the people here are super cool and thoughtful. I too (I saw this is a different thread) think it would be great to see women with tattoos who are not doing the sexy lion pose in a g-string or have to deal with the "show us your tits" mentality. Maybe one day there could be a "locked" area only certain, proven people could see, aways from all the public and trolly stuff.

This is a public forum and unfortunately not everyone agrees with you! There are about a half dozen of you here that can take your ball and go somewhere else if you like! I bet the numbers of posters would increase!

SENT FROM MY LG G FLEX ON THE NOW NETWORK FROM SPRINT!?✌

Trust me when i say i would never associate you with barbie!

SENT FROM MY LG G FLEX ON THE NOW NETWORK FROM SPRINT!?✌