Hi

jade1955

Hi all. I'm a fat baldy bastard first tattooed 38 years ago. I also had some hand poked tattoos on my hands (now removed). I planned on getting inked again about 3 years ago inspired by so many artists out there doing some fantastic work. Last year I eventually took the plunge and got a skull tattoo done on the inside of my arm. Since then I had a old school (I love old school)swallow and heart on my chest with my wifes name done at last years London Tattoo Convention by Emiliano Liberatori of Frith Street Tattoo. He did a great job so I went back there were Emiliano did a panthers head tattoo and on Christmas eve I was back having this time with an old school style eagle on my back. To start the new year I had an owl tattoo on my other arm, this time at The Family Business in London. Last week Stewart Robson at Frith Street had a cancellation and I booked an appointment for a tiger tattoo on the top of my arm. I am also very interested in the history of tattooing.