3D Printers...for tattoos

As far as this particular topic goes, something is unsettling about it. Perhaps the unsettling part of it to is that to me, Tattooing has not been totally automated. someday maybe. Not in my day thank you. My questions are as follows, What is the motivation of the builder? curiosity? Monetary? Who will benefit from this? The variables are just immense.

I was able to develop a machine frame with a 3-D printer. Which was really fun to build up and make a few tattoos with. Feel free to check it out on my instagram, (noodles_tattooer). They are not being produced for sale. Just a fun project to share with other like minded friends of tattooing. Thanks for reading!

As far as this particular topic goes, something is unsettling about it. Perhaps the unsettling part of it to is that to me, Tattooing has not been totally automated. someday maybe. Not in my day thank you. My questions are as follows, What is the motivation of the builder? curiosity? Monetary? Who will benefit from this? The variables are just immense.

I was able to develop a machine frame with a 3-D printer. Which was really fun to build up and make a few tattoos with. Feel free to check it out on my instagram, (noodles_tattooer). They are not being produced for sale. Just a fun project to share with other like minded friends of tattooing. Thanks for reading!

Anything is possible if you throw enough time and money at it. I see it as an evolution of technology, for all the wrong reasons. Just because you can doesn't mean you should be doing it. The human element (on both sides of the ink slinging) is what makes the art an art.

Rob

One of my buddies want to get a small neon sign with a simple pull chain to turn it on and hang it above the station, so that anytime someone asks "Can I get a tattoo of a word in white ink?" ... stop tattooing, reach over & pull the chain - 'FUCK YOU POSER' pull the chain to turn it back off and return to tattooing. No words or even eye contact need be said or done.

I think this begs the question "Why aren't those neon signs for sale everywhere tattoo supplies are sold?" I think they would be a HUGE seller.