drum roll please!!!

yorkatronic

hello! this is my introduction and as its spring and the shops are getting busier and busier i will try and keep it short and to the point.

my name is York Sandifer, i have been tattooing just barely over 5 years and in that time i have spent the last 3 on a mission to circle the planet headed west while tattooing. i have had one hell of a time since, tattooed all over: Asia, Europe, Africa and the UK. its been a ridiculous ride and i have more stories than i really know what to do with. we are all so blessed to have tattooing in our lives, where camaraderie is built into our skin. i am blessed more than most with the adventures i have experienced.

i love tattooing lettering and traditional stuff, i started as a straight street shop tattooer and i stay as close to those roots as i possibly can. i love flash, i love walk in tattoos and drawing shit quick.

soon i am headed back to the states after 3.5 years on the road. gonna be quite a shock to the system, I'm plan on trying to connect with new shops and people as i cross from east to west over land. I'm headed to NYC by freighter ship on the 24th of may and will be looking for short term work to help me finish my circumnavigation from mid june on the east coast.