Roger Miret & The Disasters

Lochlan

Anyone a fan Of Roger Miret's (Agnostic Front) side project Roger Miret and The Disasters?

Here's a teaser for the new album

Also if there are any LSTers in the Scottsdale, AZ area I know this is last minute but tomorrow (Sunday January 30, 2011) at The Rogue (423 North Scottsdale Rd scottsdale, AZ) they're shooting for their new video at 4:30pm and need extras so go support a homie!

For the West Coast fans here's the tour schedule that starts this week:

Wed, Feb 02

8:00 pm

Fat Cat Music House & Lounge

Modesto

Thu, Feb 03

The Alley - sparks

Sparks

Fri, Feb 04

Harlow's

Sacramento

Sat, Feb 05

Thee Parkside

San Francisco

Sun, Feb 06

Catalyst Atrium

Santa Cruz

Mon, Feb 07

Downtown Brew

SAN LUIS OBISPO

Wed, Feb 09

Bombay Bar & Grill

Ventura

Fri, Feb 11

Alex's Bar

Long Beach

I'm gonna chime in and add that the SF show on 2/5 is with Devils Brigade (psychobilly band featuring Tim and Matt from Rancid.) Dunno if they're doing any other shows on the tour with them or not...

Now that you're gonna throw in the various Rancid members side projects I might as well add this for those first time visitors to Last Sparrow Tattoo, Lars Frederiksen's (Rancid, Lars Frederiksen & The Bastards) new side project, The Old Firm Casuals

The show was great last night at Thee Parkside! Roger went through songs from all albums including Agnostic Front's "Gotta Go". The new songs on the new album are great so go pick it up or download it on iTunes or where ever you can PAY for it! He said the video they shot last week came out really well and it should air around the tenth of this month.

Also Matt Freeman's "new" side project Devils Brigade played as Jake noted above and were amazing as well. So support Matt and his newish side project by purchasing the new record, please. Lars even got up on stage and sung "Maggots" with them from the Lars Frederiksen & The Bastards second album Viking. It was awesome. It made me really look forward to his new side project, The Old Firm Casuals , which he reports recording the other day went good so get ready. That's two new albums you can pick up now plus one in the works to support good musicians with good bands.

Anyone make it out or planning on making it out to the other shows?

• 2 weeks later...