Hey everyone

delgado27

Hey folks My name is Ron. I live in Central Florida. I am 37 yrs old with a couple bad jailhouse tattoos. I have been wanting to get a quality tattoo for some time now and the more I educate myself the more I realize how green I am. I have a 3yr old son who's birth is a miracle and a blessing. I am looking for a tattoo artist in my area who is reputable and knowledgeable to give me proper advice on placement and if the tattoo idea I have is wise to get or if I should split it up into different tattoos. I realize I know practically nothing and am open for any advice. I want this done properly and beautifully. I would like to cover up an old gang tattoo since i dont live that life anymore but I am not sure if what I want would be good on my arm. I am looking to get a dragon standing tall with his wings spread and my son standing in front of him. I am looking to incorporate some things that I find important in my life throughout the tattoo. Well thanks ahead for any and all advice.