Post shitty things you have been doing recently

Zillah

breaking up with my (ex) girlfriend and dealing with all the who gets what bullshit. Also we were traveling around and living for free in a community in the swedish countryside. I wanna stay in sweden so now im living on peoples couches in gothenburg.

Atleast i got some good plans for the summer to make everything better again.

breaking up with my (ex) girlfriend and dealing with all the who gets what bullshit. Also we were traveling around and living for free in a community in the swedish countryside. I wanna stay in sweden so now im living on peoples couches in gothenburg.

Atleast i got some good plans for the summer to make everything better again.

That's a bummer it didn't work out! I liked your story of meeting during your travels. Best of luck to you on your future endeavors.

I've had a relative in hospice recently too, and it is grim, despite everyone's best intentions. I hope she's being well cared-for. Best wishes to both of you.

Yeah, nothing really pretty about it and they do have a high turnover. But she's comfortable and the staff couldn't be any nicer.

I was there with my son the other night and we left close to 10 PM. Ran into a collection person from a funeral home, my son asked if that was the grim reaper... yup. When they take someone out during the day, they close all the doors to the rooms during the process.

I'm trying to be there and do things at home too... family chases me out now and then, I do need a break. Got some gardening done at home, had my sprinklers turned on and played with the pool a bit. People drop off meals for us at the house. The local support is amazing.

Haven't cooked a full meal in a month, been doing burgers, leftovers, Subway and of course blowing through vast amounts of beer.

Haven't cooked a full meal in a month, been doing burgers, leftovers, Subway and of course blowing through vast amounts of beer.

That sucks. I hope you can find some way of getting a good meal into you more regularly. I feel so run down and gross when I'm living on cheap restaurant food and take out, though maybe I just have a wimpy constitution. I hope someone's taking care of you, too.

I'm doing okay though. Eating on the run is something you have to do sometimes. Some of us went out to a local diner for lunch yesterday. Nice to eat at a table with utensils. I'm learning how to let people help me.

Some of her family are avoiding me, I had a beef with her dad over his conduct at the hospital and hospice. Really uncalled for behavior no matter what. Her sister sided with him but everyone else is behind me and my decisions 100%. Things like this brings out the best and worst in people.

Well I was feeding my abattoir rescue horse, Purnsley tonight...it was pouring rain and freezing, but he was taking his sweet time to finish his dinner...I'd already put my other boy back in the paddock.

I was standing by his shoulder when out of no where he stomped his foot right onto mine, and wouldn't budge it, I was furious, tried kneeing him with my free leg, misjudged in the dark and got him on the elbow, the pain from his pointy little elbow driving into my pointy little knee caused me to recoil, as I did that, he moved his foot, I over balanced, landed on my ass in the mud, with a sore left foot and a sore right knee. :(

Yup, nothing like illness and weddings to make family members go apeshit.

In the end game, I'll have to let a lot of things go or make my self crazier than I already am. I don't have to be buddy-buddy with a lot of these people, not that I ever was. My immediate family, some people really have shown themselves to be wonderful beyond measure. Also my wife's friends have been the same way. I'll have a few people to really count on in the coming months.

Well I was feeding my abattoir rescue horse, Purnsley tonight...it was pouring rain and freezing, but he was taking his sweet time to finish his dinner...I'd already put my other boy back in the paddock.

I was standing by his shoulder when out of no where he stomped his foot right onto mine, and wouldn't budge it, I was furious, tried kneeing him with my free leg, misjudged in the dark and got him on the elbow, the pain from his pointy little elbow driving into my pointy little knee caused me to recoil, as I did that, he moved his foot, I over balanced, landed on my ass in the mud, with a sore left foot and a sore right knee. :(

Sorry but I had to laugh! I love that "stubborn ignore" that you get when they know you're getting impatient. And you can't carry a bribery carrot in your pocket every.single.time.

(And thank you for the rescue.)

I remember going for my drivers license.

I had split with this chick who dogged me to the cops that I was driving without a license.

Was living in this small one pub town at the time when I got a visit from the local constabulary one Saturday morning.

As he already knew, he squized me about who owned the Ute & the Station Wagon parked out front which I confirmed was mine.

He then asked to view my license to which I said, "I think we both know cunt-stable I don't own one".

Long story short, he called me a cheeky prick for driving around town, flipping him a wave every time I seen him, and that come Monday we better sort it out.

Come the Monday, I drove to the Cop Shop, took the officer for a drive around the block. He asked me to do a hill start but I couldn't 'cause my handbrake didn't work, then drove back to the station and he issued me my license. All legal :)

That fucked the ex Mrs plans slightly.

I failed my driving test :( Friday the 13th, on a full moon, what was I thinking when I made that appointment?

My brother failed his first one for "proceeding with caution" through a yellow light. Instructor told him he was supposed to stop.

On my test the guy asked if I was wearing lead shoes. And I drove up onto the curb a little trying to parallel park. It was kind of a disaster...but somehow I still passed.

You'll get it the next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember kids! always, and I mean always! hold your hands at the steering wheel at 10 & 2.

It's the only safe way to hold a smoke and a bottle of beer safely whilst driving.

It's funny how the world changes, and we obviously know the dangers of drink driving & shit...but fuck, I remember when we was young...hooning down gravel roads doing 100, sliding the ass end out whilst learning to roll a smoke at the wheel all at the same time....without a care in the world. Oh, until it all goes wrong.

Remember kids! always, and I mean always! hold your hands at the steering wheel at 10 & 2.

It's the only safe way to hold a smoke and a bottle of beer safely whilst driving.

It's funny how the world changes, and we obviously know the dangers of drink driving & shit...but fuck, I remember when we was young...hooning down gravel roads doing 100, sliding the ass end out whilst learning to roll a smoke at the wheel all at the same time....without a care in the world. Oh, until it all goes wrong.

We all drove like that back in the day. I had a beer holder screwed to the driver's door on all my cars for a while. I have no doubts in my driving ability while gravely impaired, but I have no confidence in the morons who try to run into me for some reason. So now I drive a lot safer and limit myself to a set amount of drinks and surely no smokables.

- - - Updated - - -

It finally happened, my wife passed away on 6/13. Me and my one son were with her and also my sister in law who was a dear friend of hers. She was not responsive at all the last few days in hospice, but we all told her we loved her and said other nice things.

I had her cremated as she wished, it was in her will if anyone wanted to see it. A few in her family were surprised that there was no viewing, but she didn't want that and wanted to be remembered as she looked in better days. I made the arrangements with my sister in law who has been a great strength all along.

Everything went as well as could be expected. I'm still in awe of the turn out Monday night at the funeral home. Many flowers, mass cards were sent. It was SRO, people had to wait in the lobby to pay their respects. We ran out of memorial cards (had 150) and the parking lot was full. Again, I'm one of those guys who could never say a bad word about their wife. We almost made 31 years together, 13 days shy.

Today I'm getting the house back in order and will go back to work tomorrow just to keep my mind busy. I have a memorial tattoo for her in mind and will have it done along with some other work in the fall.