Hola from a wee town in Ontario

idyllsend

Hello! I hope that people were able to provide you the advice that you need. That Kim-Anh Nguyen lady head you posted is great! Are you planning on coming to the Montreal convention again this year?

Thanks! She was the whole reason I went to the convention last year. My first convention ever!

I was thinking of going this year, mostly to get a touch up on the piece I got from Ron Wells last year, but he is coming to Toronto in May...so...I'm not so sure I'll make it out. I emailed Eilo about getting something done, but if I don't hear back from her I have no other reason to go :( Plus, I have to save for the aforementioned back piece I'm starting next year.

What did you get from Ron? I've been tattooed a bunch by him...he's one of my favourite dudes in tattooing. Eilo is great too. My wife has a little tattoo from her. I hear you about saving for the backpiece though. I'm starting mine in July and I'm hoping to be able to swing both that and a convention tattoo...anyway if you do come, we're planning on having a Last Sparrow meetup if you're interested in that. Who's going to be doing your back, by the way?

What did you get from Ron? I've been tattooed a bunch by him...he's one of my favourite dudes in tattooing. Eilo is great too. My wife has a little tattoo from her. I hear you about saving for the backpiece though. I'm starting mine in July and I'm hoping to be able to swing both that and a convention tattoo...anyway if you do come, we're planning on having a Last Sparrow meetup if you're interested in that. Who's going to be doing your back, by the way?

Ooh a meetup, well I may come just for that!

My back piece is being done by Evan Dowdell, owner of Time Will Tell in Burlington. Super stoked, even if it is a crazy long wait to get in with him.

Oh, and this is what I got from Ron.

- - - Updated - - -

He's coming to Toronto? Hmmm.....

He hasn't posted anything to his instagram about it yet, but he emailed me letting me know as I had written him about getting mine touched up. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying something XD.

@idyllsend Ha! You are correct! I saw this the other day, but sadly he is coming the day after I start my back piece. I'll have to see him some other time. :(

Also sadly, I haven't really got the money to get something new from him.

I am on night shift that week, and am commuting in from the Hamilton area, so I hope the pain will keep me awake enough on the drive home.