Skateboarding tattoos

Way cool! @beez im definitely jealous

- - - Updated - - -

The think its settled. My next tattoo might have to be a brokeback girl, with a "wwggd" banner. Also, sorry for spelling errors. Its not quite 7pm and im already a bit fuckered up. Party on Wayne...

Ugh I'm having brokeback envy...I may have to get another one...I like mine but in hindsight, prob should have been a bit smaller or placed differently to read a little clearer...oh well!! i've got the space above it that is driving me fucking bonkers, so soon i will have something to complement my bent lady friend.

Edited by beez
spelling.

That Gator deck! I know homeboy lost his mind there, but I always loved that graphic.

If you haven't already seen it, Stoked: The Rise and Fall of Gator is an interesting doc about him, and prison, and it's kind of sad and leaves you with a pretty sour taste in your mouth re Gator.

Christian Hosoi - rewatching now, but I remember this leaving me with a bad taste in my mouth re Hosoi...but I am re-evaluating! some rad skating for sure.

http://youtu.be/3Ocoy6XVeqQ

Edited by beez
added trailer

• 4 weeks later...