Hello from Belgium

Ditch Belgium

Hi Guys,

Belgium is that small country stuck between France, Holland, Luxembourg and Germany (Europe).

My name is Ditch, I'm soon 36 years old, married and daddy of 2 small wondeful kids.

I fell into tattoo's universe 5 years ago and since that time, I never stopped adding more and more ink in my skin... This action allow me to let going out my artistic sense... I'm this kind of person who found in addition a real connection with one tatoo artist so only his needle has touched my skin till now.

I decided to respect No rules. My body is a mix of different tattoo styles and a kind of patchwork of my crazy universe.

I'm already a member of european forums but this time, I would like my tattoo jump accross the ocean and reach you my friends. Because even if the language is not the same, we are one only big single communauty or family so I'm here to share discussions with you, checking your tattoo and make nice meetings.

I hope we talk soon.

Bye Bye

Just want to add that I would like you be indulgent please with my English.. as it's not my mother language.

In fact I'm working for a Canadian company based in Luxembourg so I have no excuses but sometimes it's hard to express things like emotion behind a tattoo or real feelings in other language. I will do my best and this forum will also allow me to improve my english writting in addition of seeing world best tattoo's

Just want to add that I would like you be indulgent please with my English.. as it's not my mother language.

In fact I'm working for a Canadian company based in Luxembourg so I have no excuses but sometimes it's hard to express things like emotion behind a tattoo or real feelings in other language. I will do my best and this forum will also allow me to improve my english writting in addition of seeing world best tattoo's

Welcome..English is my first and only language.I do want to learn Spanish though.I think your writing is fine...don't worry about it..do you know of Dan Sinnes in Luxembourg.

Luxembourg Electric Ave.

Hi Joe,

Although Luxembourg is really a small country, I didn't know Dan Sinnes but I checked your attached link and really enjoyed it.

The decoration of Electr Avenue seems to be fucking crazy and Dan has a nice stache ;)

This tattooer seems to have a nice universe...

In first weekend of May, there is a local tattoo convention which will welcome tattoo artists mainly from Belgium, France and Lux... Maybe Dan will be there. I will check this carefully :)

On your side, how do you know him ? Is Dan an expatriate US tattoer ?

Hi Joe,

Although Luxembourg is really a small country, I didn't know Dan Sinnes but I checked your attached link and really enjoyed it.

The decoration of Electr Avenue seems to be fucking crazy and Dan has a nice stache ;)

This tattooer seems to have a nice universe...

In first weekend of May, there is a local tattoo convention which will welcome tattoo artists mainly from Belgium, France and Lux... Maybe Dan will be there. I will check this carefully :)

On your side, how do you know him ? Is Dan an expatriate US tattoer ?

I know of him from seeing his work in magazines.And I believe he does travel to the States too.

Who's the artists that does your work.And do you know of these guys.

Instagram

Instagram

Hey, don't worry about your English! I'm not a native english speaker myself but have been living in London for seven years now. I was pretty much like you in the beginning...I triple checked every email I wrote, got people to proof-read my stuff etc....but I came to realise that nobody gives a sh*t really. As much as one is expected to know English, people don't care how perfect it is as long as they can understand you.

There will always be room for improvement and it's good to learn, but don't stress out. The best thing you can do is use the language (this forum is certainly a good place ;-)) and go to the pub, hehe...

@kylegrey Thanks for this tattoo shop link in Antwerpen :D

I just checked his facebook page

- - - Updated - - -

@TrixieFaux @HettyKet @Zillah @omeletta @kylegrey Thanks for your welcome messages. I really appreciated. Talk you soon

- - - Updated - - -

Who's the artists that does your work.

I have this particularity that ONLY one tattooer has worked on my body till today...

Since the first tattoo appointment, the connection was there... and i was feeling really great discussing with him about many topics of day to day life.. Trust came also very fast which allowed me to let some projects under his hands and result was always perfect at my eyes... So not sure I will think about one day to go through the hands of another tattoo artist.. let's say it's a kind of love story ;)

I don't know if this was already a topic of a thread.. but I assume we should be a small number who made all their tattoo's by the same tattoo artist.. correct me if I'm wrong

- - - Updated - - -

My tattoo artist is called Fabien Lejeune (Rapid needle movement)

Located in Longwy (France)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapid-needle-movement/61488773305?fref=ts

• 4 weeks later...