hi from Singapore!

geeyouknit

@deadsp0t – I have a couple, but nothing worth showing. I'm actually here to see if anybody knows of good, traditional tattoo artists in or around singapore. I'm a big fan of the old school traditional style, but most local artists i know of tend to favour oriental/realism styles instead.

- - - Updated - - -

@Zillah what else did you do besides seeing our silly mascot! I've been to New Zealand too, visited Auckland, Rotoroa, a few other places I can't remember right now. As someone who plays rugby, New Zealand was a great experience.

@Zillah what else did you do besides seeing our silly mascot! I've been to New Zealand too, visited Auckland, Rotoroa, a few other places I can't remember right now. As someone who plays rugby, New Zealand was a great experience.

We went to this awesome place (I can't remember the name) where you could see birds and butterflies, and the birds would sit on you and you could feed them.

Cool that you visited New Zealand!