Swallow tattoos

Some of those look like they are having a huge dust up, is that the idea? They are really unusual and awesome.
I don't think it's dust, because he uses black fuzzballs to do things like shading and clouds on a lot of his tattoos. Well... fuzzballs probably isn't the right word, but I can't think a better one right now. It may be dust though. I saw the LST interview with him, and he said he used to do graffiti, so he's probably emulating the look of spray paint when he does this. To me it looks kind of like the void of outer space, or some sort of dark magic that sucks out the light.

• 2 months later...

Well, nothing has been finalized, but I asked and he said he's trying to come to NYC this fall. Here's hoping. I don't think he's an active member here anymore?

(I don't know about you, but somehow going to New York from Boston always feels like an effort, even though it's really not that far. I'm trying to get over that because it's a bit silly.)

Well, nothing has been finalized, but I asked and he said he's trying to come to NYC this fall. Here's hoping. I don't think he's an active member here anymore?

(I don't know about you, but somehow going to New York from Boston always feels like an effort, even though it's really not that far. I'm trying to get over that because it's a bit silly.)

I kinda enjoyed taking the train between NYC and Boston.

Oh it's a pleasant enough journey, and if you and the Montreal contingent on here can make it to NYC semi-regularly, then someone who lives in MA doesn't have an excuse (other than the city's ability to make money disappear). Guess I'll just have to get tattooed twice while I'm there to make the best use of a trip. It's a hard life.

Oh it's a pleasant enough journey, and if you and the Montreal contingent on here can make it to NYC semi-regularly, then someone who lives in MA doesn't have an excuse (other than the city's ability to make money disappear). Guess I'll just have to get tattooed twice while I'm there to make the best use of a trip. It's a hard life.

Oh, we're crazy though. But that's no reason for you to not go to NYC to get tattooed, even if you have to get zapped twice in a trip to make it worth your while.

• 3 weeks later...