Hello from VA

TattedMama

Hello fellow tattoo lovers. I have enjoyed reading posts on this site so thought I would join to hopefully get some help with a coverup I need on a tattoo I got about 15 years ago. I have 9 tattoos so far. Hope to get some ideas and make some friends here!

Hello fellow Virginian. Welcome. Feel free to ask any question you have about your coverup right here in this thread. We will also be able to give you suggestions on who we might think do an excellent job for you.

Thank you! I would like suggestions on what to get as the coverup. I will post a pic when I get a chance to take one. I live in southwest VA. What part of VA are you from?

Thank you! I would like suggestions on what to get as the coverup. I will post a pic when I get a chance to take one. I live in southwest VA. What part of VA are you from?

I've lived all over, but currently reside in the Shenandoah Valley. Where southwest Virginia? Are we talking Patrick/Henry County, Grundy/Bristol, or way west like Clintville/Big Stone Gap?

I've lived all over, but currently reside in the Shenandoah Valley. Where southwest Virginia? Are we talking Patrick/Henry County, Grundy/Bristol, or way west like Clintville/Big Stone Gap?

I live in Montgomery County about 30 mins. from VT and 45 mins. from Roanoke.

Welcome as well. Do you get tattooed by anyone in Richmond?

If you mean me, we briefly talked about it back in Feb...I start a new piece with Amy Black in 3 weeks, and I have an appt. with Briana Sargent in San Diego early next year. If you mean the OP, I'm sure she'll be back soon ;)

If you mean me, we briefly talked about it back in Feb...I start a new piece with Amy Black in 3 weeks, and I have an appt. with Briana Sargent in San Diego early next year. If you mean the OP, I'm sure she'll be back soon ;)

Ha, yes. I remember now. My memory is slowing becoming just that.