Idea for a new tattoo...

This forum is full of many intelligent, helpful, and positive people. Unfortunately, adding nothing of substance to a bunch of threads until you hit your ten post minimum is not a way to get their support or help. I'm not trying to come off like a jerk, but don't expect people to bend over backwards to help if you're not offering much.

This forum is full of many intelligent, helpful, and positive people. Unfortunately, adding nothing of substance to a bunch of threads until you hit your ten post minimum is not a way to get their support or help. I'm not trying to come off like a jerk, but don't expect people to bend over backwards to help if you're not offering much.

I TOTALLY understand what you are saying. I apologize for doing what I did to get to my 10 post quickly, I guess I just go anxious about some ideas...

I give the same advice to all people who just got their first tattoo and find themselves with the itch to get many more. GO SLOW. read all you can, learn styles, find a favorite, learn flow and composition, learn artists, and find examples similar to what you may be interested in getting. This may help you come up with something you love star wars (i think right?) related that is more powerful from an art stand point.

I have seen some really great american traditional star wars stuff that adds whimsy (yea, I said whimsy) to the subject that you may find really appealing.

I also don't want to come off harsh, but I identify because if I started consistently getting tattooed after my first I would be covered in many bad ideas solidified around my interests when I was 19 lol.