Hello:)

Renzie

New to the forum, not to tattoos. :)

Right now I have a few hours of work done, hard to estimate as I tend to get a little done at a time.

My left arm is a sleeve in progress, left calf features a Dalek, right arm has my first and rather regrettable tattoo, and left hand has a dove and kanji on 3 knuckles (my newest, not yet healed).

I'm 25/gender-fluid. Like nerdy things, dogs, and industrial machinery in addition to tattoos. I speak a little Japanese, and know a whole lot about lunch meat.

So that's me in a nutshell, looking forward to getting to know people! :)

Google can probably explain better than me, but for me specifically gender-fluid means some days I'm more of a dude, some days more of a chick, and every now and then I'm sort of neither. Physically, I'm female. Today, coincidentally, I'm also mentally female. :)

Google can probably explain better than me, but for me specifically gender-fluid means some days I'm more of a dude, some days more of a chick, and every now and then I'm sort of neither. Physically, I'm female. Today, coincidentally, I'm also mentally female. :)

I have two transgendered people in my extended family. One, is beyond brilliant and so awesome once you get to know her. I offer you the same open mind.

post-50055-146168867271_thumb.jpg

post-50055-146168867276_thumb.jpg

post-50055-146168867281_thumb.jpg

post-50055-146168867284_thumb.jpg

post-50055-146168867287_thumb.jpg

I'll have to get my Dalek with help later. Solo phone pics aren't working out. And my koi I'm not thrilled with currently so I'll show that off after it gets more attention.

The yin-yang was my first. I dislike the placement now and the tattoo itself is eh.

The dragonfly and kanji on my wrist are a tribute to a friend who passed a little over a year ago. The kanji on the knuckles are a work reference.

The dove is my peace sign. I'm a hippie on the inside. :)

Questions/thoughts?