I am NOT the chosen one. But, I did stay at a Holiday Express Inn last night...

MAGIC HATE BALL

Greetings my inked brothers & sisters, esteemed Artist Masters, Collectors of fine body art, Kitchen Wizards extraordinaire ...lowly fellow newbies.

I am here for ANSWERS! The questions are irrelevant. I wish to snatch the pebble from the master before he can close his hand. To hear the grasshopper at my feet. I seek the path to enlightenment, a rad Japanese sleeve, the joy of a good, full bodied cigar for under $4. And most importantly to be the first kid on my block with a Frank Frazetta like viking with a Jackson Pollock inspired ink job done by Paul Acker.

Since you asked, I would say I am a cross between (pre-cocaine) John Belushi, Chuck Norris's emotionally suspect cousin, and remember that guy on the TV show Night Court? The one that does magic tricks and dresses like he's from the 40's? Yeah, not that guy.

I want to take this opportunity to put the rumor to rest that I was born in a manger in Bethlehem. Actually, I was born in the Bronx. Many, many, many people would agree that my greatest strength is my humility. I would confess that my greatest weakness other than kryptonite; is that sometimes I can be a little bit too...awesome.

In conclusion, I am here to learn and share in the fellowship of exquisite, exciting and daring ink. I hope that you allow me to tap into that wellspring of precious insight that can only be acquired by learned experience and angry, self-righteous maturity. While we're here I hope we can share some laughs along the way and If were not careful we just might learn something.

Let the panic commence,

MAGIC HATE BALL

Welcome to the site. Best intro post I've read in quite some time.

Just a word of warning, tattoos are serious business on this site. Don't go thinking that we're joking when we say that roses are tough tattoos!!!

Most gracious of you. I shall endeavor to remember the warning about the manliness of rose tattoos.

Greetings my inked brothers & sisters, esteemed Artist Masters, Collectors of fine body art, Kitchen Wizards extraordinaire ...lowly fellow newbies.

I am here for ANSWERS! The questions are irrelevant. I wish to snatch the pebble from the master before he can close his hand. To hear the grasshopper at my feet. I seek the path to enlightenment, a rad Japanese sleeve, the joy of a good, full bodied cigar for under $4. And most importantly to be the first kid on my block with a Frank Frazetta like viking with a Jackson Pollock inspired ink job done by Paul Acker.

Since you asked, I would say I am a cross between (pre-cocaine) John Belushi, Chuck Norris's emotionally suspect cousin, and remember that guy on the TV show Night Court? The one that does magic tricks and dresses like he's from the 40's? Yeah, not that guy.

I want to take this opportunity to put the rumor to rest that I was born in a manger in Bethlehem. Actually, I was born in the Bronx. Many, many, many people would agree that my greatest strength is my humility. I would confess that my greatest weakness other than kryptonite; is that sometimes I can be a little bit too...awesome.

In conclusion, I am here to learn and share in the fellowship of exquisite, exciting and daring ink. I hope that you allow me to tap into that wellspring of precious insight that can only be acquired by learned experience and angry, self-righteous maturity. While we're here I hope we can share some laughs along the way and If were not careful we just might learn something.

Let the panic commence,

MAGIC HATE BALL

I am sorry but reading this post just makes me want to be your friend.

all flower tattoos are cool IMO... The old japanese woodcuts mostly show warriors with flower tattoos.