Punk/Oi//Crust/D-beat/Hardcore/Anarcho

Dbeatdano

Some more old Brisbane, Australia thrash. Mouthguard - Stalingrad.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Brisbane OI! - Plan Of Attack. More recent.

- - - Updated - - -

Sydney Oi! Rock n roll. Kingy from Rose Tattoo on bass. These fuckers kick arse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hate5Six is a killer site. That dude was (is?) based outta the Philly area, so I used to see him at almost every show filming. I think he's moved recently, but he still does a lot with This is Hardcore down here. The amount of work he puts in is incredible. I could (and do) spend hours on that site.

New band alert: I posted it in the mid-year records thread, but I've recently gotten super into Praise. If you're into DC kinda hardcore, check them out.

Lights Went Out | REACT! Records

- - - Updated - - -

Also, sorry @CultExciter, but Hellfest 05 being canceled was the best thing ever. It allowed me to see both Lifetime and Kid Dynamite reunions in smaller venues. Haha.

I'm getting into that site now...I'm liking Clearsight!

No, I mean, once I purchase from React, whether iTunes will allow me to add it to my library. Some external digitals do. I might purchase the Clearsight demo for $4 and give it a whirl..see what happens.

Again, awesome. Thanks mate.

- - - Updated - - -

It does allow me to open with iTunes. Sweet.

Ah. Yeah, sorry. Didn't see this. Bandcamp is great. Just gives you a compressed file and you open, then add to iTunes. I love it. I feel like it gives bands and labels a little more control, and I'd assume they get a bigger cut of the pie than if you buy through iTunes. At least I hope. Haha.

I'll have to check out Clearsight.

lol 8 pages and no Crass !! No Crass LoL

Some ENT

Doom

That's the shit right there!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I used to work in a university mail room. I would talk to the work study kids and they would be all "yeah man, I like punk rock". So I'd tell them I had something for them to check out and toss them a CRASS disk. All of them would come back and be like "what the fuck was that?". that, I would tell them, is punk rock. Then they would tell me they were more into stuff like the chili peppers, that was their punk rock.

Chumbawamba...it's unfortunate more people don't know them (and their other iterations: antidote, scab aid) for their earlier anarchopunk. 30 years of music and they get shrugged off as 90s party pop.

I met Danbert Nobacon when he was doing that english civil war thing and he was a prick , that why I dont really like them. However Dick Lucas from Subhumans/Culture Shock/Citizen Fish is a gentleman

- - - Updated - - -

Think Pushead was waaay ahead of his time

Pure awesomeness fom Glasgow

And Edinburgh

I met Danbert Nobacon when he was doing that english civil war thing and he was a prick , that why I dont really like them. However Dick Lucas from Subhumans/Culture Shock/Citizen Fish is a gentleman

- - - Updated - - -

I can understand that. I've got nothing to go on but the music. Thanks for posting Sedition. There's a lot of stuff I should have heard and haven't, living in small towns in Pennsylvania, USA .