Hello!

mhapp95

Hello, my name is Mary and I'm new to this forum!

I guess you could classify me as a tattoo (and piercing) enthusiast. I currently have seven tattoos, a few rather large, that I have collected over just a year and a half. I plan on uploading pictures soon if anybody is curious :)

My main goal in joining these types of forums is to read and learn from others' experiences, as well as learn about the art of tattooing in general. I am by no means looking to become an artist myself, but am very fascinated by the details of it.

I hope to contribute using my personal experience as well!

Hello, my name is Mary and I'm new to this forum!

I guess you could classify me as a tattoo (and piercing) enthusiast. I currently have seven tattoos, a few rather large, that I have collected over just a year and a half. I plan on uploading pictures soon if anybody is curious :)

My main goal in joining these types of forums is to read and learn from others' experiences, as well as learn about the art of tattooing in general. I am by no means looking to become an artist myself, but am very fascinated by the details of it.

I hope to contribute using my personal experience as well!

what kinds of tattoo's are you into? what projects you looking at attempting going forward?

welcome..

Oz

I really like Japanese tattoos. Working on a half sleeve koi fish. Thinking of going for expanding to full sleeve, but do not want another koi. Thinking about traditional Japanese dragons or ??. Sill trying to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what kinds of tattoo's are you into? what projects you looking at attempting going forward?

welcome..

Oz

I like a wide range of things : floral, nature, music related, traditional. I don't really know if I can put it all in one category! Just whatever catches my eye.

Going forward I would like to attempt a bigger piece on my upper back, as well as start out with a quarter sleeve. Not that I don't want a full sleeve, but as I am still in college, and I'm trying to wait until I have a stable job that I know won't mind my artwork before I go all out :) I also want a pair of birds on my left hip, one carrying a lock, the other with a key. The back and sleeve pieces I'm still exploring options for what to do!

If you guys wanna take a look, all my pieces except for one are uploaded now! For whatever reason it's not showing when I upload the last one, but it's just a little one I did soon after I turned 18, getting 'Bite Me' inked on the inside of my lower lip. I'll try it again later.

I apologize for the crappy camera phone quality as well.