America's Next Top Tattoo Model.

I remember joking about a TV show like Ink Shrink when the tattoo reality shows were first rolled out. I cannot believe that Spike is actually going to do it. It's so ridiculous. I am imagining what some of the scenarios are for the client, oi vey.

@irezumi.......they probably witnessed how this new breed of tattoo artist treats the apprentices and figured they would just rehash a Jackass type show!.

Yeah I think you nailed it there.

At some point yesterday I was talking about the tv shows and I realized why they are more popular than a lot of other reality shows. Most of the other ones aren't something the common person does or can afford; not a lot of ice truckers, not everyone can be a fashion model, not everyone can afford a motorcycle, but anyone can walk into a tattoo shop & get an affordable way to feel like you are part of Tv Land and feel like they are part of a Reality that they most likely don't realize doesn't actually exist.

I admit to watching the tattoo reality shows now and again. Ami James was on Tattoo Titans now and again and I find him hot...soooo....There is a "tattoo model" that judges on that show as well, and yanno, I gotta admit that I spend just as much time staring at her as I do Ami. I like looking at tattooed women. There. I like to see how the lines follow the body, and I don't care how tall/short/thin/fat a person is considered. I enjoy tattooed bodies. So yeah, I'll probably check this tattoo model show out. Don't judge me.