Okay, I don't get out much, and I don't really know who Megan Fox is, but here's some more tattoo script on her ribs. It looks a little boxy and weird, but she's so pretty, who cares?

A friend of mine once said, "If a chick is hot, her tattoos don't have to be good." I used to agree him, but I don't so much these days. Hot chick + great tattoos = infinitely hotter.

I have often wondered why celebrities get such bad tattoos with seemingly unlimited resources. I think it goes back to educating yourself about what's out there, like anyone else. There's probably a lot of really good tattoos out there that never get seen, too. I was in "Machete" and Danny Trejo has a really nice black and gray Virgin Mary over his kids(?) playing the beach on his back. The general public probably won't see it because it's not a 'character' tattoo though.

I have often wondered why celebrities get such bad tattoos with seemingly unlimited resources. I think it goes back to educating yourself about what's out there, like anyone else. There's probably a lot of really good tattoos out there that never get seen, too. I was in "Machete" and Danny Trejo has a really nice black and gray Virgin Mary over his kids(?) playing the beach on his back. The general public probably won't see it because it's not a 'character' tattoo though.

Danny Trejo has some badass tattoos that I would enjoy seeing up close as you can only see the same chest piece in all his films. I swear he's given roles solely for that tattoo. I tried google his back piece but of course everything is his chest piece. There was this one of him checking out Jessica Alba but it's hard to see.....

He's a super nice guy. I got my part solely because of my tattoos = ) I started acting when I was 8, went to college for it, did professional theater,etc and it kept me from getting tattoos. I decided after I started losing my hair that the roles I'd get would probably be character stuff anyway, so I said the hell with it.

Somebody who's getting alot of roles lately and has alot of tattoos is Tom Hardy tumblr_lbnpa8OKlM1qa57tjo1_500.jpg

The biggest thing I notice is almost a total lack of color in celebrity tattoos.

• 2 months later...

My favourite celebrity tattoo is the one Charlie Roberts did on Janet Jackson. She has this tattoo on her hip, where her knickers are, of Minnie Mouse giving Mickey Mouse head. Charlie told us he saw her clunge after he did the tattoo, as well. Badass. Never seen a picture of the tattoo, but I don't even think I need to for that to be my favourite.

My favourite celebrity tattoo is the one Charlie Roberts did on Janet Jackson. She has this tattoo on her hip, where her knickers are, of Minnie Mouse giving Mickey Mouse head. Charlie told us he saw her clunge after he did the tattoo, as well. Badass. Never seen a picture of the tattoo, but I don't even think I need to for that to be my favourite.

Wardrobe malfunction?

i think it all comes down to this

no matter how much money anyone has, celebrities are just regular morons like everyone else, and in general the public can not determine between a good and a bad tattoo...

people don't give a fuck about who they are getting tattooed by because they think all tattooers are created equal.

also i can't believe no one's posted this piece of amazingness

i give to you, Gucci Mane in all his icy glory

guccimane.jpg

i think it all comes down to this

no matter how much money anyone has, celebrities are just regular morons like everyone else, and in general the public can not determine between a good and a bad tattoo...

people don't give a fuck about who they are getting tattooed by because they think all tattooers are created equal.

also i can't believe no one's posted this piece of amazingness

i give to you, Gucci Mane in all his icy glory

guccimane.jpg

oh this was posted, just not in this thread. there was a lengthy discussion about it a while back.

Im no celebrity, but my co-worker offered to play for my next tattoo if its Justin Biebers portrait with the words "Baby Baby" above it. On my shin.

Im leaning towards "Fuck Yes" but the thought of having that little asshole on my body forever pisses me off.

Also, my only addition to this horrible idea was that the Biebs has to look hella mean. HELLA.

justin-bieber-angry.jpg

With more teeth and fear though.

Im no celebrity, but my co-worker offered to play for my next tattoo if its Justin Biebers portrait with the words "Baby Baby" above it. On my shin.

Im leaning towards "Fuck Yes" but the thought of having that little asshole on my body forever pisses me off.

Also, my only addition to this horrible idea was that the Biebs has to look hella mean. HELLA.

justin-bieber-angry.jpg

With more teeth and fear though.

This

justin_bieber_spike.jpg