"Heroes" starlet Hayden Panettiere likes to show off the tattoo she has running down her left side, but it seems to have been misspelled.

Often visible above her dresses for the first word, the tattoo in full reads "Vivere senza rimipianti," which is meant to be "to live without regrets" in Italian.

Unfortunately for Hayden, her tattoo reads "rimipianti" instead of "rimpianti," adding an extra "i."

here is a shot for the fellas on here:

• 2 weeks later...

At the shop I work out in Hollywood, Chris Brown and Rihanna came in (before he kicked her ass) and they both had some pretty ridiculous tattoos on them (some of which were done at our shop). On his upper arm, there was a Jesus in the clouds with ninjas popping out of all the clouds around it. I asked what was up with the ninjas, and he said they were to protect Jesus. I'm Jewish, so I don't know all that much about Jesus I guess, but I'm pretty sure homeboy doesn't ninjas to protect him when the shit hits the fan.

At the shop I work out in Hollywood, Chris Brown and Rihanna came in (before he kicked her ass) and they both had some pretty ridiculous tattoos on them (some of which were done at our shop). On his upper arm, there was a Jesus in the clouds with ninjas popping out of all the clouds around it. I asked what was up with the ninjas, and he said they were to protect Jesus. I'm Jewish, so I don't know all that much about Jesus I guess, but I'm pretty sure homeboy doesn't ninjas to protect him when the shit hits the fan.

Kevin, that is so ridiculous...you would think since they are celebrities and going to be scrutinized, they would put more thought and research into their tattoos. or maybe they put too much thought into their tattoos? also, aren't most ninjas NOT big followers of Jesus.

Kevin, that is so ridiculous...you would think since they are celebrities and going to be scrutinized, they would put more thought and research into their tattoos. or maybe they put too much thought into their tattoos? also, aren't most ninjas NOT big followers of Jesus.

Yeah, I would think they would put some thought into that kind of thing. Although after meeting Chris Brown, I kind of think that he might not put much thought into anything at all. He came in one day with a bunch of people, and kept talking about one of the girls with him getting "her pussy pierced", and then asked me to help him locate a tattoo. I asked him "what kind of tattoo are you looking for?" and he said "I don't know, just don't want no faggot shit". Then some kid asked for his autograph and he ignored the kid and had his body guard tell the kid to fuck off.

• 3 months later...

hahaha outofideas you beat me to the punch i saw this i think on facebook or twitter yesterday and i was gonna post it too. heres another picture(the bottom is complete) and story that went with it:

49-year-old bakery clerk Cathy Ward, from Reading in England, spent 22 hours and £2000 (AUS $3000) getting this immense Twilight tribute permanently etched on her back.

It may seem like a bit of a waste (time, money, agony etc) but one good thing to come of Cathy's hardcore Twihardedness is that her obsession with R-Pattz & co inspired her to lose a ton of weight. 14 dress sizes in six months to be exact. Wow! And she's planning to keep going until she's developed a chiseled six-pack worthy of Edward Cullen's beautiful face.

"I love Robert Pattinson. I want to tone up so I can get his character Edward Cullen on my stomach," Cathy tells The Daily Mail

• 2 weeks later...

"You know what, just because this site exists...doesnt mean our site wont work necessarily. Good things come in pairs, man, you know? Volcano, Dante's Peak, Deep Impact, Armageddon, right? Wyatt Earp, Tombstone." "Panda Express, Yoshinoya Beef Bowl." "Exactly! We can work together. This can help us if anything I think." "We're fine, we're golden."

• 3 weeks later...
"You know what, just because this site exists...doesnt mean our site wont work necessarily. Good things come in pairs, man, you know? Volcano, Dante's Peak, Deep Impact, Armageddon, right? Wyatt Earp, Tombstone." "Panda Express, Yoshinoya Beef Bowl." "Exactly! We can work together. This can help us if anything I think." "We're fine, we're golden."

But are we Panda Express or the Beef Bowl?